Friday, December 16, 2011

Just... Doing it!

As it nears Christmas I can't think of anything more I would want... is for Lyndsay to be cancer-free. I know things are going well and I know it is something that won't happen over night (unless God chooses it to be)... but it is a good wish... Right?

Lyndsay had chemo yesterday and it was normal (as normal as her chemo treatments can get). People ask me all the time "How is Lyndsay?" and I always reply "Good. I guess...". I mean how are you supposed to respond to that? I was asked this question the other night by a good friend, who lost her mother to breast cancer, she asked "How is Lyndsay?" and again I replied "Good. I guess..." and she said "She is just doing it.". YES! She is just doing it! Nothing good... nothing bad... just doing it!

This is not easy on her. She can't remember diddly. She feels tired and sick all the time. Her body constantly aches and hurts. She wants so much to be there with her kids like before, but is just so tired and can't.

Praise God for his faithfulness, His comfort, and His strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have nothing nice to say... please don't say anything at all...