Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Glimmer of Light

I spoke with Lyndsay this morning and she is feeling okay. She didn't really have any side effects from the chemo she had yesterday... except for some hallucinations and some throwing up. I didn't think that was to bad... what do you think? This was one of the things I was praying for yesterday when she was having her chemo... that the LORD would protect her and stengthen her during this time. What a MIGHTY God he is!

She hadn't heard any results from any of the tests she has had done, but yesterday she was given a glimmer of light into all she is going through. Praise Jehovah-Rapha, Lyndsay does not have cancer in her bone marrow!! Huge Huge Huge... what a mighty Healer and Protector!!! She also, was given a more definate stage... she has Hodgkin's Lymphoma 2B. She was telling me they rate 2B and 3 as the same, but praise be to God!! I like hearing and seeing a 2 rather than a 3. LOL! It's a mental thing I guess. :o) But, this does not make it less aggressive. Her type of Lymphoma and stage it is at is very aggressive and will be treated very aggressive.

Lyndsay isn't feeling very well today, so please contiue to pray. Pray that the side effects to having the chemo won't be bad... pray she will be able to continue through everyday life. Pray that her Creator and Lover of her soul will heal her sickness and pray His will for her life will be come ours.

"I will exalt you, LORD,
   for you lifted me out of the depths
   and did not let my enemies gloat over me.
LORD my God, I called to you for help,
   and you healed me.

You, LORD, brought me up from the realm of the dead;
   you spared me from going down to the pit.

Sing the praises of the LORD, you his faithful people;
   praise his holy name.

For his anger lasts only a moment,
   but his favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may stay for the night,
   but rejoicing comes in the morning.

When I felt secure, I said,
   “I will never be shaken.”

LORD, when you favored me,
   you made my royal mountain[c] stand firm;
but when you hid your face,
   I was dismayed.

To you, LORD, I called;
   to the Lord I cried for mercy:

“What is gained if I am silenced,
   if I go down to the pit?
Will the dust praise you?
   Will it proclaim your faithfulness?

Hear, LORD, and be merciful to me;
   LORD, be my help.”

You turned my wailing into dancing;
   you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,

that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.
   LORD my God, I will praise you forever." Psalm 30 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have nothing nice to say... please don't say anything at all...